Family picture 2015

Family picture 2015

Monday, November 16, 2015

Halloween

October was so busy!!  Madelyn woke up a day or two before Halloween with a bad cold, just feeling miserable.   Friday night we went to Amanda and Houston's to wait for Mimi and Poppie to get in town.  Poor Madelyn just lay on the couch.  Once they made it in, we celebrated Mimi's birthday then went home to bed. 

Saturday morning we all had brunch together then the girls and I went home to rest.  Madelyn was feeling ok with a Sudafed,  but my head was pounding.   By the time we made it home I had a full migraine and spent all afternoon throwing up before finally falling asleep.  The girls woke me up at 4:00 and we packed up for trick or treating and headed back to Amanda's.  

The evening actually was really fun.   Both Madelyn and I felt better and the rain stopped just in time for trick-or-treating.  Anyway,  another Halloween in the books!!

No comments: